Site news

MEDIUM MELBOURNE PRESENTS; PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIES COLLEGE 2019 GRADUATION EXHIBITION ‘AS I GAZE’ PRINT SALE FUNDRAISER EVENT.

MEDIUM MELBOURNE PRESENTS; PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIES COLLEGE 2019 GRADUATION EXHIBITION ‘AS I GAZE’ PRINT SALE FUNDRAISER EVENT.

by Whitney Butterworth -
Number of replies: 0

As I Gaze Poster

AN ECSTATIC EVENING THAT BRINGS TOGETHER LIVE MUSIC AND PHOTOGRAPHY OF EACH MAJOR FIELD OF STUDY; COMMERCIAL, DOCUMENTARY AND FINE ART, AS WELL AS THEIR INTERSECTIONS.

On October 3rd, Medium and the Photography Studies College (PSC) Graduating Class of 2019 are celebrating emerging artists and their endeavours in the heart of Fitzroy at BSIDE Gallery. A collection of fine-art printed images to be sold, hung on the walls of the space and serenaded to by an array of local musicians. The likes of which are inspired by many of the same ideas expressed in the photographs; identity, the ‘other’ and the perceptions of those around us, cultivated by innate human interactions and experiences. During the bursts of song and dance, attendees are invited to buy any and all images on the walls of the space. Ranging between $5 - $30, each purchase made on the night will financially support the PSC Graduates for their End-of-Year Exhibition, ‘As I Gaze’, at the Centre of Contemporary Photography, Fitzroy.

All are welcome to come along to the fundraiser; fellow members of Melbourne's art and music communities, friends and loved ones. This will be an exuberant evening and to be enjoyed by everyone attended, full of interesting conversation, stellar dancing bathed by the assemblage of photographs.

$10 ENTRY
(Discounted $5 entry for Third year PSC students)